In addition to its seminars, Exaudian provides a wide variety of consulting and coaching services for businesses, educators, families, and individuals. Each of these services begins with taking the Personality Pattern Inventory and the generation of one of several available profile reports from the results of the assessment.
PCM Profile Reports
Profile reports are stand-alone reports generated from taking the Personality Pattern Inventory. These reports identify a person's personality structure and a variety of other characteristics, as well as providing general guidance. Profile reports are used as the basis for individualized PCM coaching and consulting services.Learn More
Want to dip your toe in the PCM waters before diving in?
New clients can purchase our introductory Key to Me consulting package, which allows you to take the Personality Pattern Inventory and receive up to an hour of one-on-one consulting to debrief the results, all at a reduced price.
Contact us today for more information!
Services for Businesses
Our available services include:
- Evaluation of management teams and other groups to identify areas and causes of miscommunication and conflict and to recommend intervention strategies.
- Review of employment candidates to determine innate character strengths, how the candidate is likely to interact with management, and expected positive and negative behavior patterns.
- Identification of the most effective management strategies for specific employees, along with targeted intervention techniques to alleviate disruptive behavior.
We also can:
- Identify your failure patterns -- recurrent patterns of behavior that lead to self-sabotage.
- Teach you how to recognize when you are miscommunicating or behaving in a way that is counterproductive and how to avoid doing so.
- Identify the types of employees, colleagues, students or others with whom you have the hardest time communicating or dealing -- and provide techniques for doing so effectively.
- Help couples and families identify primary patterns of miscommunication and distress, and learn how to avoid them and how to intervene to stop them.
- Work with adolescents and their parents to identify obstacles to academic, extracurricular, and social success and create an action plan to address them.
- Assist you in learning to effectively motivate specific individuals, whether at work or at home.